Monday, March 21, 2011

Started My Drive to San Antonio

Said goodbye to the wife and kids early Monday morning and started my drive to San Antonio.

My drive went smoothly.  No problems, except for a backup in Memphis (no surprise there).  After 10 hours I have stopped in Dallas.  The last time I was in Dallas was over 14 years ago when I moved out of Texas.  I can tell you the water still taste gross in Texas. 

I went for a quick jog on the "treadmill" at the hotel.  If you want to call it that.  Then headed out for dinner.

The closest place in walking distance was a Mexican eatery called "Alejandros Grill".   It was good.  I enjoyed mixed fajitas.  After eating I went to the gas station and picked up a Dr Pepper for the evening and walked back to the hotel.

I have a few more things to do tonight before I can go to bed.   Hopefully tomorrow's drive to San Antonio will be as good as the first day's drive to Dallas.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment