Saturday, April 2, 2011

End of Week 2: CBRNE Training

Week 2 is in the books.  We had no PT this morning.  About 1/3 of us had to go to dental at 0550, while the rest had to be at Blesse auditorium at 0650.

I had to go to dental.  It was painless for me since I already had a dental exam by the Army before I got there.  All they had to do was enter in my CAC and I was done.  I then headed back to the Blesse right before the start of CBRNE training.

The slides started at 0700 and didn't end until 1500 with only a 1 hour break in between.  To say this is dry is an understatement.  Probably 1/3 of the class was standing up at the back of the room (which is allowed) towards the end.  Some were doing pushups, while others doing situps (again which is allowed).  We were allowed to have computers to type notes.

After we finished with the training, we then had our student 1SG talk to us.  It seems as though several squad leaders weren't telling the truth about people being present and people were playing games on their laptops.   Needless to say the Cadre wasn't pleased.  You would think people would know better. After a quick chewing out, we then had our safety brief by the CO.

Now we are off for the weekend.  Time to sleep and rest up for Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment